Globe Before and After the advent of Imam Mahdi.
Muharram 2007 - 1428
||Starting from Saturday 20th January |
||7:45 pm to 10:00 pm (with the exception of Thursday for Dua Kumail)|
||Shia Ithna Ashari Community of Middlesex, Station Road, North Harrow, HA2 6AG (Google Maps Link) |
||Shaykh Shomali |
Speaker Profile: Shaykh Shomali
Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali is a graduate of Islamic Seminary of Qum and has a B.A. and an M.A. in western philosophy from the University of Tehran. He earned his doctorate in philosophy from the University of Manchester. Apart form his many publications, he is also coeditor, of Catholics and Shi'a in Dialogue: Studies in Theology and Spirituality (2004) & Catholic - shi'a Engagement: Reason & Faith in Theory & Practice (2006).
Main Topic: Globe before and after the advent of Imam Mahdi (atf)
- the concept of Akhir al-zaman (end of the time)
- Akhir al-zaman according to world religions and philosophers
- Akir al-zaman according to Islamic sources
- Cultural situation of the humanity before and after the advent of Imam Mahdi
- Intellectual and scientific situation of the humanity before and after the advent of Imam Mahdi
- Moral situation of the humanity before and after the advent of Imam Mahdi.
Daily programme includes: Salaat, Qur'an, Youth talk, main lecture, eulogies, Q&A and refreshments
for more information please visit www.sicm.org.uk